Sunday 19 April 2015

Summer Bucket List

Hello again <3 I've been getting really sentimental about how this is my last summer at home before I go off to uni so I want to make it the BEST SUMMER EVER soooo I've decided to make a summer bucket list of all the exciting, cute things I want to do after exams! I could probably go on forever so I am just going to do my top 10 for now, enjoy :)


  1. Go up the Eiffel tower at night (I am going to Paris with a few friend's after exams and I think this would be so cute!)
  2. Stargaze- so generic but can't believe I've never done this!
  3. Go to a yoga class
  4. Have a professional photoshoot with a friend (going to do one in London with my friend Maddy <3)
  5. Put pink/purple stripes in my hair (again, with Maddy because she is queen of hair)
  6. ROADTRIP (since I'm finally at the age where my friends can drive!) even if its just to another town
  7. Go a full 24 hours with no technology
  8. Have a trip to the zoo- I haven't been for yeeears!
  9. Save up and have a MAJOR pre-uni shopping trip (seems like a good excuse!)
  10. Tie-dye some old clothes because it's so colourful and summery and is funky to wear
Like I said, I could write so many more (and probably will soon!) but unfortunately I have to go back to college tomorrow *cry* so need an early night

Have a great week and comment any more ideas for me to add
Much love x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment