Wednesday 1 June 2016

I'm moving!

I have had this blog for over a year now and I have really enjoyed it! Whether people are reading or not, it's nice to be able to post about my life, my loves and my adventured. I have enjoyed developing my style but I feel like I have reached the end of my time on Blogger. I have kept the same name and my same blogging identity but I have now moved to Wordpress. Here I feel I have more control over the way it looks and it instantly looks more professional. I would absolutely love it if you would take the time to visit my new blog and follow. I have also created an account on bloglovin (if you don't know what it is, check it out! You can follow all your favourite blogs, including mine ;) in one place) so search my new URL and follow on there for regular updates.

Here is a link to my new blog


Thank you so much to everyone who has been reading my blog and I hope to see you all over on my new one! 

Much love 
Meg 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment